iVisitDoc is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare, with a focus on high quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world.
Our Registered Dietitians consult with our iVisitDoc members by phone or video for help with staying healthy, eating right, or managing a health condition like diabetes or high blood pressure. Our RD's work remotely as independent contractors and have flexibility when scheduling member appointments. We are currently seeking a Registered Dietitian.
- iVisitDoc collaborates with the world's leading insurers, employers, hospitals and health systems to deliver industry-leading virtual care
- iVisitDoc's secure online platform and extensive network of registered dietitians assist members by delivering easy, affordable access to dietitian services focused on prevention and wellness.
- Flexible schedule to deliver high quality care at your convenience while earning additional income
- Appointments are completed via phone or video only
- Administrative support so you can focus on providing high standards of care
- Be part of an innovative and collaborative learning community
We require our Registered Dieticians to meet the following criteria:
- Active State Licensure
- Must hold CDR Certification
- Must have an NPI Number
Why Join iVisitDoc?
A New Category in Healthcare: iVisitDoc is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, iVisitDoc uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person's health journey.
Make an Impact: iVisitDoc leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: iVisitDoc has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At iVisitDoc we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We've already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding - we have a mother's room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.